Era Organics Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator - Spa Quality Exfoliating Face Mask with Manuka Honey & Walnut - Moisturizing Facial Exfoliant for Dry Skin, Blackheads, Wrinkles, Acne +
Size: 2 Ounce
Brand: Era Organics
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 3 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Era Organics
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,485 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #7 in Facial Scrubs
- #7 in Facial Scrubs
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,409 ratings
- THE BEST FACIAL SCRUB FOR DULL, DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN. Get Beautiful, more youthful skin! Remove stubborn blackheads, cleanse and minimize pores, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash. No machine needed.
- DON'T DAMAGE YOUR SKIN WITH HARSH SCRUBS- Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while nourishing your cells- leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes.
- SAY GOODBYE TO DULL, DRY SKIN- Our premium face and body scrub removes daily build-up so your face can heal and look radiant again. Microdermabrasion at home saves money and helps gently polish away damaged skin, blackheads, stretch marks and a powerful acne scar treatment. Safer than chemical peel facials.
- LUXURIOUS TWO-IN-ONE FACIAL TREATMENT- Leave on to use as a facial mask to balance your skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and age spots. Your skin will soak up vitamin and mineral healing agents to restore and protect skin. Finally, an anti aging mask that works.
- MADE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN- Cruelty free, paraben free, alcohol free and non-toxic. One of the highest quality botanical skin care products containing organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Walnut and powerful Vitamin C to protect skin from damaging free radicals and premature aging in one simple exfoliating scrub and masks for face in one.
Revive Microdermabrasion Scrub You don’t have to suffer from dull, dry, problematic skin. Most exfoliators rip and damage your skin. Our exfoliating facial scrub gently loosens dirt, grime, and dead skin while nourishing your cells- leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes. Gently break apart build-up and dead skin cells and get more youthful skin without expensive spa treatments or harsh machines. Read more Our Ingredients Are Proven To: Cleanse and Minimize PoresRemove Dull, Dead Skin CellsDeep Hydration That LastsPlump Cells, Reduce WrinklesReduce Acne and BlackheadsReduce Scars and Stretch MarksFight Acne and BlackheadsGentle Exfoliation Read more Our Natural Formula Can Help Give Healthier, More Beautiful Looking Skin AcneBlackheadsAcne ScarsPremature AgingDry or Damaged SkinWrinklesStretch MarksDark Circles Read more Aloe Vera Naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E and is loaded with minerals such as Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper, plus enzymes essential to all living organisms. Enjoy potent healing properties including: deep hydration, accelerated skin cell growth, powerful anti-inflammatory properties for improved healing and increased blood vessel tone to give your skin a glowing look and softer feel. Manuka Honey Straight from New Zealand, Manuka Honey is quickly becoming a staple to health products thanks to its unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Manuka honey hydrates, increases cellular recovery, supports anti-aging by boosting collagen production while improving cellular regeneration, protects from damaging free-radicals, and is naturally antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral to heal a wide array of skin conditions – even pathogens once considered incurable! Rapeseed Oil Rapeseed, or Canola oil, is sometimes considered even better than olive oil for the skin. It is 10 times higher in Omega-3 which results in smoother, younger looking skin. This oil is a great emollient, which means it softens and soothes skin. Walnut Shell Instead of using microbeads in our scrub, which are bad for the environment, we use walnut shells. They make for an excellent natural exfoliator and help remove old, dead skin cells, leaving the soft, smooth skin. Read more Orange Oil Orange Oil is one of the ways we scent some of our products without having to use harmful, smelly fragrances. Not only does the smell induce relaxation but it has incredible effects on the skin. It treats acne, is antifungal, anti-aging, antibacterial and is high in vitamin C which helps heal and protect the skin Cehami Cehami is an Australian flower used by the Aboriginal people for centuries for its antimicrobial, anti- inflammatory and cellular regeneration properties. Cehami is proven to be 3 times more effective than Aspirin as an analgesic (pain and itch relief) and is scientifically proven to increase cell growth by up to 50%. Read more Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerol, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, DL- Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami) Extract, Oat Amino Protein, Lecithin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin () Organic ingredients